It’s T-T-T-Tuesday. Which means: it’s trivia day. Normally, I just share a fact, but I thought it would be fun to cover more of a topic this time. Are you ready? Here we go, friends.
Topic of the day: Outdated and ridiculous laws that are still in effect. Making you wonder the reasons they were once necessary in the first place and what idiots needed these stipulations.
- You are not allowed to keep an ice cream cone in your back pocket. (Alabama)
- It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane (Alaska)
- It is a $500 fine to instruct a pizza delivery man to deliver a pizza to your friend without them knowing. (Louisiana)
- Elephants my not be used to plow cotton fields (North Carolina)
- Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM. (New York)
- It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (California)
And, a few international ones:
- It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance. (United Kingdom)
- Citizens may not publicly remove bandages. (Canada)
- No pig may be addressed as Napoleon by its owner. (France)
- It is illegal to wear hot pink pants after midday Sunday (Australia)
If you are curious what stupid laws there are in your state or country, visit here: www.dumblaws.com – There are countless of them.
Now, who lives in New York and wants to bake cookies and offer them to a police officer while they wear slippers tonight just to see what happens?
Anyone in Australia feel the need to wear their hot pink pants this Sunday? Wait… does anybody even own hot pink pants anymore?