I’ve been plagued with the cold-from-hell for over a week and strung out on so much cold medicine I could barely comprehend some of the comments you guys left on my last post. So, I’m sorry if I responded with something that made no sense. It was the drugs. The drugs, I tell you! I’ve been MIA but I’m starting to catch up with everyone’s blogs tonight finally!
I don’t have the mental capacity to write today so I’m going to do something totally batshit crazy over here and respond to an award nomination I received. Sort of. I’m going to respond to Lady Dickson’s questions because she kicks ass but, instead of nominating people I’m just going to ask YOU guys a couple questions at the bottom so we can get to know each other a little better. We’re all friends here, right? Answer my damn questions then! (kidding, kidding.)
Lady Dickson’s questions for me:
- Where’s the farthest you’ve traveled from home? I don’t travel much so… the Caribbean? I’m boring. Someone come take me on vacation!
- If you could have witnessed any major historical event, which would you choose? Is it sad I can’t think of anything? Most historical things that come to mind are tragedies… I think I’ll stick with the present.
- What is your go to conversation starter? I don’t have one as I try not to start conversations! The woe of a socially awkward crazy lady.
- Why did you start a blog? To meet and connect with people while doing something I love (writing)
- What is your favourite and least favourite word? Slice/Mortified (Not sure why it’s my favorite, but I sure say it a lot !)
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? Five too many times
- Who is your favourite comedian? Nick Swordson (A totally random but totally hilarious guy)
- Which cartoon character is your spirit animal? Garfield.
- What movie have you walked out on/did you wish you walked out on? Anchorman. I walked out on it the first time I saw it. Then I watched it again at home a year later and loved it. Not sure what my deal was the first time around.
- How many cats is too many cats to own? Is this a joke? You can’t have too many cats…
Here are my questions for y’all:
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Would you rather be forced to wear fish-scented deodorant all day, or pants made out of bologna?
- If you could punch somebody you know in the face right now, who would it be and why? (Someone you know! I know everybody wants to punch Trump already lol)
- Who is your favorite blogger and why? Share their link!
Answer some or all!